DAY 1: Shimla
One has to reach up to Chandigarh/Delhi (By Own) .Directly start for Shimla Situated on 5700 Feet Height (App. 360 Kms. /12 Hrs.) via Pinjor Garden, Lunch on the way, Arrive Shimla, Check into the Hotel, Dinner.
DAY 2: Shimla
After B/F visit to Kufri where you can enjoy horse riding (Self Expense) to See scenic points from the top of the mountain, Back to the Hotel, Lunch, Rest of the day stroll on mall road, Enjoy Housie & win the prices, Dinner.
DAY 3: Manali
After B/F start for Manali (App. 280 Kms. /12 Hrs.) situated on 5500 feet. Height, Lunch on the way, Enroute visit Vaishnodevi Temple at Kullu, Also enjoy River Rafting (Self Expense), Arrive Manali, Check into the Hotel, Dinner.
DAY 4: Manali
After B/F sight seen of Snow Point on way to Rohtang Pass, where you can enjoy Sledge Car / Skiing / Snow Car / Horse Riding (Self Expense), Lunch over there, While coming back to Manali visit Solang Valley, Enjoy Garba (If the number of passengers are sufficient), Dinner.
DAY 5: Manali
After B/F local sight seen like Vashishta Bath- The hot water sulphur spring, ancient Hedamba Temple, Back to Hotel, Lunch, Rest of the day free for leisure, Dinner.
DAY 6: Manali - dharamshala
After B/F start for Dharamshala (App. 250 Kms. / 8 Hrs.) situated on 5500 ft. height, Lunch on the way on your own, Arrive at Dharamshala, Check into the Hotel, Dinner.
DAY 7: Dalhousie- dharamshala
After B/F start for Dalhousie (App. 175 Kms. / 6 Hrs.) situated on 5500 ft. height, Lunch on the way, Arrive Dalhousie, Check into the Hotel, Dinner.
DAY 8: Dalhousie
After B/F start for Khajjiar popularity called the Mini Swiss where you can enjoy the Horse Riding (Self Expense), back to the Hotel, Lunch, Rest of the day free for leisure, Dinner.
DAY 9: Dalhousie - Amritsar
After B/F check out from the hotel and proceed to Amritsar by road. Arrive at Amritsar and proceed to visit Golden Temple, Waga Border & Jaliawala Baug. Dinner & stay overnight at hotel in Amritsar.
DAY 10: Departure
After B/F start check out from the hotel and proceed to Amritsar or railway station airport to board. It’s now time to say good bye to all your new friends you have made and cherish your wonderful memories. Tour ends with sweet memories of your holidays with Skyline Tours!!!!!! (B)
As per your requirement.
As per your requirement. (3Star, 4Star & 5Star)
Your Package Tour Price Includes :
- Hotel accommodation in standard economy hotels on twin sharing basis including all taxes.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel restaurant.
- Assistance on arrival & departure by our local representative.
- Transportation as mentioned above including all internal transfers & local sightseeing strictly as per the tour itinerary.
- Vehicle including all internal transfer,sighseeing,allowance taxes & parking.
Your Package Tour Price Does Not Include :
- Any portage at airport and hotels tips, laundry, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any entrances ticket
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Air / train tickets.
- 3.09% gst on total tour cost.
- All rates & bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
Cancellation Policy :
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices.the applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation Charges Per Person :
- Before 30 days 25% of tour cost
- Before 15 days 50% of tour cost.
- Before 07 days 100% of tour cost.
If we change or cancel your holiday:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. we also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.