Day 01 : Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival Kathmandu. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage. After completion of these two spots, you will be taken take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
Day 03 : Kathmandu / Chitwan
Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 180 Km from Kathmandu & is a 05 hours drive from Kathmandu. Chitwan is one of Asia's premier wildlife reserves. Its 360 square miles of tall grasslands and forests are home to a wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Chitwan
Enjoy Jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles. Other activities are Canoeing, Dugout canoe, Nature Walk and Bird Watching. Also experience walking through the forests with naturalists and watch the Native folk dances of the Terais. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Chitwan / Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 180 Km & is a 04 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) the 25,000+ peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges rise a scant 20 miles away with no intervening ridges to spoil the view. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06 : Pokhara
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07 : Pokhara / Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08 : Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight , you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
As per your requirement.
As per your requirement. (3Star, 4Star & 5Star)
- 03 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu on respective meal plan
- 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Pokhara on respective meal plan
- 02 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Chitwan on AP basis
- 02 international airport transfers by an A/c Toyota Hiace van exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by an A/c Toyota Hiace van exclusively
- Jungle activities at Chitwan National park including National park fee and entrance fee( Jeep Safari not included , Elephant safari is included)
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan/ Pokhara / Kathmandu by an A/c Toyota Hiace van exclusively
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
- Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
- Guide during the sightseeing
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents,
- medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
Inr 1000 and 500 demonitation Indian notes are banned in Nepal. The clients should be informed of this.
- Indian Rupees of the denomination of 500 & 1000 are not a valid tender currency in Nepal.
- They are strictly banned - punishable under Nepal law if any one possessing this is found).
- Hence no one should carry this.
- A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above)
- for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college
- id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of
- birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with
- Indian Immigration authorities at your end too. This information stands good while writing this mail.
- Do update yourself for any changes. This information is correct as of today and cannot
- be held liable just in case anyone is not allowed to board or the Govt of India changes the regulations.
- Sincerely hope you will find the above to your expectations and look forward to hear from you.
- All rates & bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
Cancellation Policy :
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices.the applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation Charges Per Person :
- Before 30 days 25% of tour cost
- Before 15 days 50% of tour cost.
- Before 07 days 100% of tour cost.
If we change or cancel your holiday:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. we also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.