Tour Commences on: 5th Nov
Day 1: Surat – Abu Road – Overnight Bus journey
Assemble at Surat bus station at 05:00 PM to board the bus for Abu Road. Overnight bus journey.
Day 2: Abu Road – Udaipur
Arrive at Abu road in the early morning. Meet and greet with our local representative cum driver cum guide. Later proceed towards our first destination Udaipur. Enroot visit Shreenathji temple. Arrive Udaipur and check into the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 3: Udaipur – Local sightseeing
After breakfast in the morning, full day tour of Udaipur visiting City Palace - The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple - built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Sehelion-KI-Bari, Bhartiya Lok kala Museum and the Shilpa Gram. Stay overnight at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 4: Udaipur – Jodhpur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed towards our next destination JODHPUR. Arrive Jodhpur in the afternoon. Arrive and check in to the hotel. Jodhpur is at the edge of the Thar Desert and known for its impressive fortified bastions. In the afternoon, proceed on a half-day city tour including the imposing Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Museum and the old city. The majestic Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most formidable structures, housing some magnificent palaces with marvelously carved panels and latticed windows. The Jaswant Thada is a cluster of royal cenotaphs in white marble built in 1899 AD, in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 5: Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
After breakfast in the early morning check out from the hotel and drive to Jaisalmer. Arrive Jaisalmer and check into the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 6: Jaisalmer – Local sight seeing - Desert Tent
In the morning your city sightseeing tour will include the Jaisalmer fort. Visit some of the countless havelis spread across Jaisalmer, which are reputed as the city's real showpieces. Evening free for leisure and personal activities. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jaisalmer. Check out from the hotel in the afternoon and transfer to The Desert tent at Sam Sand Dunes. . In the evening you will visit the Sam Sand Dunes of the Thar Desert a great place to see patterns carved out by winds on the sand. Experience an unforgettable camel ride through the dunes at sunset. Arrive and check in to the Desert tent. Evening free to enjoy folk dance and music. Stay overnight at Desert Tent.
Day 7: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Bus Journey
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur in the evening. Tour ends with sweet memories of your holiday with us.
As per your requirement.
Hotel : Hadi Rani Palace
Location : Udaipur
Rating : Star
Hotel : Mapple Abhay
Location : Jodhpur
Hotel : Shanthi Residency
Location : Jaisalmer
Hotel : Rose camp villa
Location : Jaisalmer
Your Package Tour Price Includes :
- Hotel accommodation in standard economy hotels on twin sharing basis including all taxes.
- Daily breakfast and dinner at hotel restaurant.
- Assistance on arrival & departure by our local representative.
- Transportation as mentioned above including all internal transfers & local sightseeing strictly as per the tour itinerary.
- Vehicle including all internal transfer,sighseeing,allowance taxes & parking.
Your Package Tour Price Does Not Include :
- Any portage at airport and hotels tips, laundry, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any entrances ticket
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Air / train tickets.
- 3.09% gst on total tour cost.
- All rates & bookings subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment.
Cancellation Policy :
You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices.the applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation Charges Per Person :
- Before 30 days 25% of tour cost
- Before 15 days 50% of tour cost.
- Before 07 days 100% of tour cost.
If we change or cancel your holiday:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. we also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of your travel arrangements.
All the booking voucher and tickets will be provided 3 days prior to departure.